Top 10 Tweets - DEX volumes are exploding to start 2021
|Kurt Grela||Jan 15|
Gemini, the cryptocurrency exchange and custodian founded by the Winklevoss brothers, has launched the Gemini Credit Card offering cryptocurrency rewards. By
1990s Thesis: Invest in internet companies 2010s Thesis: Invest in mobile companies 2020s Thesis: Invest in decentralized products You don't have to be a genius, you just have to be in the right market.
Exchanges will run of $ETH in 10 days at current rate. Reserves dropped 10% in 24 hours. Incredible. We all know what happened when demand outstripped supply of $BTC. It quadrupled in 90 days. Can the world computer top that? 🌐🖥️🚀
Exchanges could be out of $ETH within 48 hours. Demand has sky rocketed. Exchange reserves fell 20% from 10M to 8M in the last few hours. With targets of $5k, $10k & $20k long term, I doubt many HODLers will sell their ETH in the $1-2k range. 🌐🖥️👽
I guess the secret is out! has launched what will soon become the largest U.S.-based bitcoin mining pool It is time for bitcoin hashrate to come to the U.S.! Bitcoin miners from around the world will be able to join the Foundry USA pool starting in February
Steve@BitcoinHackers.org @SGBarbourHahaha @DCGco and @FoundryServices... "Drop gold" CC @PeterSchiff https://t.co/bBejLFfqy8
Stacks 2.0 is now LIVE! Stacks brings apps & smart contacts to Bitcoin. The message in the genesis block is a quote by Satoshi Nakamoto. Blog post: blog.stacks.co/stacks-2-reali…
eToro is notifying of a "shortage" of crypto assets "unprecedented demand for crypto, coupled with limited liquidy presets challenges to our ability to support BUY orders... necessary to place limitations on BUY orders" Anyone know what happens when demand is more than supply?
Is this rally different? Massive shift from highly-speculative tokens having half total market cap in 2017 – to today when the market is mainly 2 proven chains: bitcoin & ethereum These 2 chains have 86% of market cap. The other 5k tokens have 14% Read: bit.ly/3sxSrDp
DEX volumes are exploding to start 2021 📈 January volumes are on pace to 2x their previous monthly record set in September 2020, potentially reaching over $55 billion. Uniswap, SushiSwap, and Curve are leading the charge. 1/
Stacks 2.0 is now up and running! 🚀Congrats to & the (fka Blockstack) team! Here's on the different paths to building smart contracts on BTC and what makes the launch exciting: versionone.vc/smart-contract… cc
We hope to make our City of Miami one of the most crypto-forward and technologically advanced cities.
At $110 billion, Airbnb now has a higher market than the 6 largest hotel chains (Marriott, Hilton, InterContentintal, Hyatt, Wyndham, & Choice) ... combined. $ABNB Chart via