Daily Top 10 Tweets
Blockworks: The Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin & the Environment
|Kurt Grela||May 13|
PSA: Look to the indicators and chart your own stuff and screw the news and you will be better off for it
It’s not a super cycle there’s just 10x the users, 10x the infrastructure, 10x the assets, and 10x the market cap.
BREAKING: Vitalik Buterin just moved $1.3 billion worth of ether. See where it went here: forbes.com/sites/ninabamb… By , and
Epic crypto donation spree by ! All AKITA tokens to Gitcoin Community Multi-Sig 13,292 ETH to Givewell 1000 ETH + all ELON tokens - Methuselah Foundation 1050 ETH - MIRI (AI safety org) 500 ETH + 10% of the SHIB - 500 ETH - Charter Cities Institute
One of the things that differentiate and "is we've actually shipped," says . Watch the full spotlight discussing Cosmo's interoperability, sponsored by : coindesk.com/video/how-the-…
Only 13% of our planet’s population is born into the dollar, euro, yen, etc. The other 87% are born into autocracy or considerably less trustworthy currencies. 4.3 billion people live under authoritarianism, and 1.2 billion people live under double- or triple-digit inflation.
The Western world is deep in debt and their only choice is "trashing their currencies," says on . "That's how empires eventually fall." Watch the full markets analysis, sponsored by : coindesk.com/video/how-ever…
BREAKING: Dow extends drop to more than 700 points moments before the closing bell; Nasdaq falls 2.8% cnb.cx/3ocvVhB
These millennial creators are making 6 figures selling NFTs: 'It changed the trajectory of my career and my life' (via )