A few updates to the previous email: 1). Not all STX goes to the MIA stackers. Only 70%. The other 30% goes to the city of Miami. I had estimated 12.7 STX in cycle 5. However, that value must be multiplied by 70%, so the new estimate is about 8.89 STX.
For your security, we need to re-authenticate you.
Click the link we sent to , or click here to log in.