Top 10 Tweets
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10PM EDT
|Kurt Grela||May 14, 2020|
Thank you sending your feedback on the Top 10 Tweets!!! It’s been almost 30 days straight!
I hear I am saving you time because you never use Twitter or you hate it.
I actually love Twitter, so sharing these tweets is quite fun and insightful at the end of the day.
Yes, invite a few friends to join by sharing this post.
10. Bitcoin is the granddaddy of all crypto.
9. Do you have a Reddit account? Check it today!
8. Cash not accepted?
7. Who is following the PPP economic stimulus program?
Trevor Loy @trevorloyFYI, the @HouseSmallBiz committee held a remote hearing on #PPP a couple hours ago. Focus was on SBA lenders, but covered a lot of borrower issues as well. You can watch the video here: https://t.co/D05nYfeKUn
6. Another billionaire…
5. Joe writes some of the most thorough economic commentary on the web.
4. Daily miner revenue is something to watch.
3. SimbaChain continues to get gov’t contracts
2. a16z Crypto School selected a few dozen crypto startups. The videos are now public!
1. Have a look at Tone’s halving video from Tuesday. Must be more than 100 guests over 12 hours! Crypto generations talking about the early days and the future.
Share this post on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.
Subscribe to get these email every day at 10PM EDT.
Crypto reference links:
· Download the CashApp to buy Bitcoin.
· Open a Coinbase Pro account to trade Bitcoin.
· With the Fold app, earn Bitcoin from your everyday purchases.
· Invest $100 into startup crowdfund campaigns: Republic.co