Top 10 Tweets
Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 10PM
9. Former Chairman of the CFTC runs the Digital Dollar Project. It’s quite an initiative.
8. Every so often, there’s an update on Stellar. Something to always be watching.
7. Negative yielding debt chart. Yes, that’s in trillions of dollars!
6. Imagine buying Bitcoin and then selling too early? What’s too early? Time horizon is different for everyone.
5. Bitcoin at $10.
MarketWatch @MarketWatchRT @MKTWJaffe: Bitcoin buyers throw good money after bad http://t.co/LiXK8Sy
About nine months ago, Bitcoins traded for roughly a nickel each; they spiked to nearly $30 a piece in June, but have since settled down to just north of $10.
4. Mark me down for October 2001.
3. Chart patterns — be careful. It’s not always what they seem.
2. Set aside an hour and watch.
1. Take 5 mins and watch this video.
Virtual Blockchain Week is this week—every night between 6:30pm and 10pm EST. Register for free: https://virtualblockchainweek.com/register/
Crypto reference links:
· Download the CashApp to buy Bitcoin.
· Open a Coinbase Pro account to trade Bitcoin.
· With the Fold app, earn Bitcoin from your everyday purchases.
· Invest $100 into startup crowdfund campaigns: Republic.co