Top 10 Tweets - Warren Buffett is an idiot
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 10PM EDT
|Kurt Grela||Jun 10, 2020|
1. Nasdaq hit 10,000 today!!!
To see it go from 1,108 in October 2002 to 10,000 today is remarkable.
That’s the power of investing.
Yes, it took 18 years, but it recovered.
In fact, during the 2008/2009 crisis, the Nasdaq fell below 2,000 again.
The other pivotal shift is subscription revenue. Many companies are generating revenue on a monthly, quarterly, or annual recurring basis. It’s not just Netflix. Think enterprise software deals like Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, and other software companies.
Crypto reference links:
· Download the CashApp to buy Bitcoin.
· Open a Coinbase Pro account to trade Bitcoin.
· With the Fold app, earn Bitcoin from your everyday purchases.
· Invest $100 into startup crowdfund campaigns: Republic.co